Loma Diving - Khao Lak - ThailandDiving Courses
Diving Education – Diving Courses
Loma Diving in Khao Lak
We offer education from beginner level up to Instructor !
Courses start daily!
We teach to PADI standards, the biggest and most professional dive education system.
PADI is presented all over the world. Beside PADI we can offer CMAS education (most popular in Europe) from beginner to instructor.
Courses we can offer:
|PADI Discover Scuba|
(First experience in the swimmingpool to the beach)
|free of charge|
(1 daytrip to the Similan Islands)
|PADI Discover Scuba Diving|
(First experience on a real dive / Similan Islands)
|PADI Scuba Diver||9.900 THB|
|PADI Open Water Diver|
(Beginner level / 1 day Similan / 1 day B. wreck)
|PADI Open Water Diver|
(Beginner level / 2 days Similan Islands)
|PADI Advanced Open Water Diver|
(a very important step to develop your training)
|PADI Nitrox - Course||5.900 THB|
|PADI Emergency First Response|
(a general education in Medic First Aid, including CPR)
|PADI Rescue Diver|
(for your safety and that of your dive-buddy)
|PADI Dive Master|
(First step to a professional dive career)
|... go PRO ... IDC + IDC Info||upon request|
|PADI Kurse in Kombination mit einer Tauchsafari|
|Open Water Diver||9.900 THB|
|Advanced Open Water Diver||8.900 THB|
|Nitrox Diver (incl. 2 Enriched Air Tanks)||4.900 THB|
|Specialty Courses||4.300 THB|
PADI Open Water Diver
In the PADI Open Water Diver course, your PADI Instructor takes you through the basics of learning how to scuba dive. You start in a pool or pool-like conditions and progress to the open water (ocean, lake, quarry, etc.) getting the background knowledge along the way.
Earning your PADI Open Water Diver certification is just the beginning. As a certified diver, fabulous dive destinations, exciting people, unparalleled adventure and uncommon tranquility await you. And, as you continue your adventure and gain experience through higher training levels, your opportunities expand.
- Number of Dives: Five Confined Water Dives and Four Open Water Dives
- Knowledge Development: Five sessions
- Prerequisites: 10 for Junior Open Water Diver and 15 for Open Water Diver. Good health, reasonable fitness and comfort in the water.
- Materials You’ll Need: PADI Open Water Crew-Pak, PADI Open Water Video or DVD, Log Book.
- Equipment you’ll use during the course includes: mask, fins, snorkel, tank, regulator, buoyancy compensator, submersible pressure gauge and exposure protection as required by the local environment.
PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
Move up and experience real adventure with the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course. As you step beyond the PADI Open Water Diver level, you make five dives and have the opportunity to try some of diving’s most rewarding and useful specialty activities, such as deep diving, digital underwater photography, wreck diving and much more. These skills make diving much more than underwater sightseeing. Plus, the Advanced Open Water Diver course takes you one step closer to Master Scuba Diver – the ultimate non professional certification in recreational diving.
With your PADI Instructor you complete the deep and underwater navigation Adventure Dives. These dives boost your confidence as you build these foundational skills. Then, you choose three additional dives from more than 15 Adventure Dives to complete your course. You can go diving at night, check out the local wrecks in the area or even fly through the ocean on a diver propulsion vehicle – all during your PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course.
- Must be a PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization) and 15 years old (12 for Junior Advanced Open Water Diver)
- Number of dives: Five dives
- Adventure Dive options include altitude diving, AWARE-fish identification, boat diving, deep diving, diver propulsion vehicle use, drift diving, dry suit diving, multilevel and computer diving, night diving, peak performance buoyancy, search and recovery, underwater nature study, underwater navigation, underwater photography, underwater videography and wreck diving
- Each Adventure Dive in the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course may credit toward the first dive of the corresponding PADI Specialty Diver course
- Materials: Adventures in Diving Crew-Pak, Adventures in Diving manual and video and logbook
PADI Rescue Diver
Challenging and rewarding best describes the PADI Rescue Diver course. This course will expand your knowledge and experience level. Rescue Divers learn to look beyond themselves and consider the safety and well being of other divers. Although this course is challenging, it is a rewarding way to build your confidence. Rescue Diver training will prepare you to prevent problems and, if necessary, manage dive emergencies. Many divers say this is the best course they’ve ever taken.
- Self-rescue and diver stress
- Emergency management and equipment
- Panicked diver response
- In-water rescue breathing protocols
- Egress (exits)
- Dive accident scenarios
Search and recovery diving
Peek performance Boyancy
Group prices on request!